Key Questions to Ask Your Doctor
Key Questions To Ask Your Doctor During Your Visit
- What type of cancer do I have?
- What is the standard treatment you recommend for my type and stage of cancer?
- What is the goal of the treatment you are recommending?
- What are the benefits of these treatments?
- What are the risks?
- How should I expect to feel during treatment(s)?
- What side effects, if any, can I expect to have?
- Are there clinical trials for my type and stage of cancer?
- Where can I learn more about a clinical trial?
- Who will be on my treatment team?
- Who is a key nurse or doctor with whom I can talk if there’s a problem?
- What services are available to help me and my family to cope with treatment?
- How will you ‘measure’ the effectiveness of treatment?
- Are there other questions I should be asking?
ProWebsite provided by newline Creations