Breast Cancer Support Services
Bra Fittings, Sleeves, and Prosthesis
Pennsylvania Artificial Limb & Brace Company
5520 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
111 North Main Street
Greenville, PA 16125
4859 North Ridge Road West
Ashtabula, OH 44004
Green Prosthetics & Orthotics, LLC
Orthotic and Mastectomy Fitter
2241 Peninsula Drive
Erie, PA 16506
Regional Cancer Center has wigs available for patients who cannot otherwise afford them. A volunteer beautician is also available to assist in choosing a wig as well as styling. Call (814) 838-9000 for details. Many local shops can assist you with selecting and styling a wig.
5638 Peach St, Millcreek Square, Erie, PA 16506
Patti Myers Hair Fashions
3856 Walker Blvd, Erie, PA 16509
2240 Broad St, Erie, PA 16503
(814) 452-0882 - purchasing only
Wig Fashions by Carrie
1914 East 38 St , Erie, PA 16510
(814) 824-9447 - purchasing and styling
Elizabeth Darling, PT, DPT, OCS, ATC
- Specializes in Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
- Keystone Rehabilitation System - Erie South
5828 Old French Road, Erie, PA 16509
- UPMC Centers for Rehab Services, Multiple Locations
- Call 888-723-4CRS (4277) for more information or to schedule an appointment
Breast Cancer Support Groups
RCC Breast Cancer Support Group
Regional Cancer Center’s Breast Cancer Support Group provides education and support to breast cancer survivors. The group provides an opportunity for participant sharing in a group support setting. Guest speakers are occasionally scheduled to educate on subjects of interest to cancer survivors. Dinner is provided. Please RSVP.
- Location: Regional Cancer Center
- Hours: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- Contact: Maryann Frontino, 814-836-2636
Linked By Pink
The Linked by Pink members all understand a diagnosis of breast cancer, as they all have been through one before the age of 45. Their group gets together for monthly meetings here in Erie.
- Location: Call for location
- Hours: 1st Wednesday of the month, 6:30 p.m.
- Contact: Norma Zimmer, (814) 969-5957 or email
Additional resources and support groups can be found here.