- Home »
- AAAHC Accreditation
You've made an excellent choice.
The Regional Cancer Cetner has been accredited by AAAHC.
Providing nationally-recognized standards of care
The Regional Cancer Center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), the nation's leading accrediting organization of outpatient facilities.
Being accredited means that this organization has undergone professional scrutiny by highly qualified AAAHC professionals and found to provide quality care. So congratulations; you've made an excellent choice.
AAAHC accreditation mean The Regional Cancer Center:
- Was visited by experienced AAAHC health care professionals
- Was measured against nationally recognized standards of care
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to maintaining patient safety
- Is dedicated to protecting your privacy
- Meets all federal, state and local laws as well as AAAHC Standards for the care it provides.
AAAHC accredits many kinds of outpatient organizations such as:
- Outpatient health care and surgery centers
- College and university health centers
- Medical and dental group practices
- Medical homes
- Community health centers
- Indian health centers
- Urgent care centers
- Diagnostic imaging centers
- US military health care facilities.
If you'd like to know more about AAAHC accreditation, visit www.AAAHC.org